IDEAs25 (Integrated Differential Expression Analysis) is our flagship offering. Upon consultation with the client regarding their aims and interests, we;
- Locate and transfer applicable public ‘omic’ datasets,
- Perform sequence identification and alignment with appropriate databases and open sourced tools,
- Calculate differential expression analysis with open source tools or custom calculated, if warranted.
- Calculate correlation, coordination and coherence between datasets using a panel of sophisticated integration algorithms,
- Utilizing our novel algorithm, mine literature and public databases to determine which differentially expressed molecules are uniquely associated with the experimental cohort,
- Organize and prioritize the listing with manual curation for gene set enrichment analysis (GSEA), Gene Ontology (GO) enrichment, protein-protein interactions (PPI) and signaling pathway involvement all from a systems biology perspective.
Provided as an example of our work, sometimes, integration can mean integration of cross-species detection. Here, we show the methods and results of how we detected Epstein-Barr Virus in human lymphoma cell lines.
Subscribe to receive a free data sheet utilizing our IDEAs25 formula in the integration and visualization of diverse high-throughput datasets.